Toprut “OnX Elite Expired”

Hschweers

Lil-Rokslider
80% of the time I try to log in to top rut (through OnX) it says my OnX elite is expired. I know it’s not. I check OnX immediately and I’m still an elite member. Occasionally it just works. It infuriates me when I want to look some things up and all I can view is 2019 odds because my OnX is “expired”.

Anyone else have this problem? How’d you fix it? One day when I was desperate I unsubscribed from my subscription through apple and resubscribed through OnX direct (paying for the month again). That made toprut work for the day, but the next time I went on It was “expired” again.

OP
H

Hschweers

Lil-Rokslider

Go here then scroll down to toprut and hit the link to login through onx

Thats what worked for me when mine expired and I renewed
Appreciate it. I’ve done that every time it’s acted up with no luck, but thank you!

Reactions: WKR
OP
H

Hschweers

Lil-Rokslider
Abandon TopRut, problem solved.
Either I haven’t figured out how to navigate Huntin’ fool, or it is in fact much worse, but top rut is far superior to HF imo. Haven’t tried anything else as I’m cheap and use the OnX benefits.

Either I haven’t figured out how to navigate Huntin’ fool, or it is in fact much worse, but top rut is far superior to HF imo. Haven’t tried anything else as I’m cheap and use the OnX benefits.

If it's a discounted membership you're looking for, Camofire offers them every year around the holidays...