Total archery challenge in Vermont

WJS23

WKR
I was up there this weekend for all 3 days. It was the best shoot that I have been to and met some cool people.102046102047102050102051

OP
WJS23

WJS23

WKR
I did the Sitka and mtn ops, great shoot and you will learn a buch. Trust your bubble

I just got home from shooting both Penn and Michigan. The courses are a ton of fun but the best part is the people you meet. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single person I met was friendly and having fun. It must have something to do with the fact that it is just fun shooting bows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’m signed up for the Total Archery Challenge in Killington this May 24 2020. I heard a few people mention to get your nock times early, so you have a chance to shoot another course the same day. I know you pay and pick the course and nock time on the website. I couldn’t find anything about shooting another course same day. Any info would be great. I want to shoot as much as possible and if I can hit another course same day, I will. Thank you JAG

OP
WJS23

WJS23

WKR
I’ll be there again this year, it was a blast last year.

Brendan

WKR
I'm signed up for Saturday / Sunday this year. Hoping I can make that stick - really hate when these get scheduled on one of the few Holiday weekends of the summer.

For anyone who hasn't done it - the Rinehart R100 in Sturbridge, MA is a great time too. A couple of us got campsites and cooked venison and striped bass over the fire for the couple nights we were there.

MoySan

FNG
This looks like an amazing time, I need to keep my eyes out for TAC events in NE