Total Archery Challenge- Tennessee

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone going to be in Belvidere April 30-May 2? If so, stop by the Kifaru International booth and say hi to me, Dayna and Kenzie!

Bring some arrows to shoot the iron rhino! Paige hit the 77 yard target and got in the drawing for some awesome prizes! (see pic)

Attachments

• AA5A1B0A-45AB-41D6-B43F-AB90B9116BA0.jpeg
    AA5A1B0A-45AB-41D6-B43F-AB90B9116BA0.jpeg
    634 KB · Views: 78

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
It was fun watching a guy hit the rhino today with his 2nd shot. First shot was 2-3" high-right. Next shot was money. 3rd shot just barely missed. There was no way I was trying this after they way I shot Prime this morning.

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Glad you made it, they are always a good time... The Iron Rhino is fun to watch for sure. We ended up having 23 people make it in the drawing for the weekend.. Tennessee was awesome, lots of great people....

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
It was fun watching a guy hit the rhino today with his 2nd shot. First shot was 2-3" high-right. Next shot was money. 3rd shot just barely missed. There was no way I was trying this after they way I shot Prime this morning.
How long is the shot?

Powerman

FNG
I like the idea of shooting for prizes, not sure I’m to excited about an iron rhino,lol. The caribou is a longer poke but I can pick up my arrows and shoot them again if not on the mark! I guess I will just have to hit the spot on first arrow when I see you at terry peak.

cured_ham

WKR
Hey @loopmtz

Great time chatting with you while my girlfriend trashed arrows. I appreciate the tip on the Stryker XL with a camp bag. Have one on the way. Hope to catch you there next year!

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
I like the idea of shooting for prizes, not sure I’m to excited about an iron rhino,lol. The caribou is a longer poke but I can pick up my arrows and shoot them again if not on the mark! I guess I will just have to hit the spot on first arrow when I see you at terry peak.
Yes sir, make the first arrow count!

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Hey @loopmtz

Great time chatting with you while my girlfriend trashed arrows. I appreciate the tip on the Stryker XL with a camp bag. Have one on the way. Hope to catch you there next year!
I think you will like it! Great meeting you both, hope to see you next time!

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations to "Wes Adams" the winner of the day pack at the Total Archery Challenge-Tennessee! He was one of the shooters that got an arrow in the circle of the Iron Rhino!!

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
What is the longest shot that they had set up? I've been practicing out to 110 yards but I can go a lot further on my range if needed. I can only slide to 110 yards that is why that is the farthest I've been practicing.

Gorp2007

WKR
Texas had targets out to 115 on the Nock On and Sitka courses. I didn't shoot prime, but those that did said there was a buffalo at 120. My sight tape maxes out at 100 and my 20 yard pin is my floater, so I was doing some sketchy math with my 30 and 40 pins. Results were mixed.

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
TAC did host a novelty shot at the caribou inside out 12 to go in the drawing for the Truck!