Total members??

West.mass.hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I searched and couldn't find anything. Is there a place on here that shows the total number of members? Not looking for names just curious of the amount. This forum is WAY busier then the other 3 I'm on

rob86jeep

WKR
I was just thinking the other day that a lot of online forums are dying off due to other forms of social media. My (used to be) go to Jeep forum isn't that active anymore and I get better responses by posting on FaceBook groups instead. Rokslide for some reason has stayed strong thus far.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Wan meeeeeeeeellllliiiioooooonnnnn. Give or take.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
40,000 ish listed members. But we have around 290,000 active viewers a month.

Forums with broad topics are dying. Niche forums are actually growing.

OP
West.mass.hunter

West.mass.hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I was just thinking the other day that a lot of online forums are dying off due to other forms of social media. My (used to be) go to Jeep forum isn't that active anymore and I get better responses by posting on FaceBook groups instead. Rokslide for some reason has stayed strong thus far.
Thats kind of why I asked. One forum that I joined awhile ago had a whopping 1 post today and my used to be favorite (rokslide took the #1 title) has anywhere from 10-60 posts a day for the past few months so I know that one will be done sooner then later also. It's to bad but the most active members on that site seem to be the "confrontational, better then thou" types that complain about not getting new members but gang up on someone that has an opinion that doesn't match there own. I would name the 2 site but not sure if that's allowed, if I hear that it's ok then I will add there names.
I'm not on facebook so thats not an option for my stubborn butt

Good for you ROKSLIDE, this place is great

OP
West.mass.hunter

West.mass.hunter

Lil-Rokslider
40,000 ish listed members. But we have around 290,000 active viewers a month.

Forums with broad topics are dying. Niche forums are actually growing.
Them are some huge numbers...much more then I would have guessed

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Thats kind of why I asked. One forum that I joined awhile ago had a whopping 1 post today and my used to be favorite (rokslide took the #1 title) has anywhere from 10-60 posts a day for the past few months so I know that one will be done sooner then later also. It's to bad but the most active members on that site seem to be the "confrontational, better then thou" types that complain about not getting new members but gang up on someone that has an opinion that doesn't match there own. I would name the 2 site but not sure if that's allowed, if I hear that it's ok then I will add there names.
I'm not on facebook so thats not an option for my stubborn butt

Good for you ROKSLIDE, this place is great

Post them up. Maybe it will help them.

OP
West.mass.hunter

West.mass.hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I normally wait for the double dog dare but I'll make the exception. foxpros forum is the first I mentioned and predator masters forum was the next. I know they are both niche forums but one would think with all the quarantining that post counts would go up

sneaky

"DADDY"
I normally wait for the double dog dare but I'll make the exception. foxpros forum is the first I mentioned and predator masters forum was the next. I know they are both niche forums but one would think with all the quarantining that post counts would go up
Dang, Trapperman blows both of those out of the water then. I knew predator masters wasn't getting as much traffic lately but I didn't realize it had slipped that much

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brown noser!

Robby , Skyler called me a name. I am emotionally scarred.
Where's the legend when you need him.
My feelings are so hurt, I may have to self quarantine with the rest of the sheep.
Where's my safe place.
How will I ever get thru this?
I need to look up a thread here on "dealing with butt hurt".

Robby , Skyler called me a name. I am emotionally scarred.
Where's the legend when you need him.
My feelings are so hurt, I may have to self quarantine with the rest of the sheep.
Where's my safe place.
How will I ever get thru this?
I need to look up a thread here on "dealing with butt hurt".
Oh crap I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that please forgive me! I'll take the post down whatever you want!