"Tough" A First Lite Film featuring Jordan Budd

Fatcamp

WKR
Very nice. Every new video is more polished and professional.

I would prefer longer shots versus short ones. I know in documentary film making the general format is broken up shots 1-3 seconds long, but for me those longer segments are more interesting. As an example, you could have doubled the time of your childhood pictures like you did with your grandmother's picture. Just an observation. Mind you, in all documentary films it is a pet peeves of mine, I just don't care enough to share it with anyone else.

Came to Nebraska alone from Czechoslovakia. Holy cats, explains a bit about you for sure.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice. Every new video is more polished and professional.

I would prefer longer shots versus short ones. I know in documentary film making the general format is broken up shots 1-3 seconds long, but for me those longer segments are more interesting. As an example, you could have doubled the time of your childhood pictures like you did with your grandmother's picture. Just an observation. Mind you, in all documentary films it is a pet peeves of mine, I just don't care enough to share it with anyone else.

Came to Nebraska alone from Czechoslovakia. Holy cats, explains a bit about you for sure.

Appreciate the feedback but I'm not the one that put this together. This was a First Lite film and shot/edited by their production crew. Thanks for watching!

gburk

WKR
nice video! The bit of family history reminds me of Willa Cather's O Pioneers, which if i remember right is about Czechs coming to Nebraska (a book i can recommend whether or not it matches your family history!)

HogHeaven

FNG
Nice video. I appreciated the family history as much as I did the buck. There's just an added "something" when you get some background on the hunter. I think it made for a better video.

Last edited: