Tough mudder Seattle

I live in town and there were lots of folks, I would love to hear more details I was thinking about it next year

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
In our area, it is dependent on number of participants and what time you start. Last year, 10,000 people each day. If you started in the third or later waves it was a seven hour walk with obstacles. The course was mostly single track, so you couldn't pass and 10,000 people were way to many. The average ticket was $75, so you can figure out it is just a business. I think there are many other not so popular trail runs out there you can actually run. Tough Mudder is all about ticket sales in our region.

OP
outdoor hunter

outdoor hunter

Lil-Rokslider
We had the 2nd start time. Could run the whole time. If you do it sign up early to get an early start time.

My wife completed it today also, she said the mountain was the toughest for her, I told her she should have been on the 15mile moose scouting trip with us today :)

OP
outdoor hunter

outdoor hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I guarantee you she spent twice the amount of energy you did. I've been on my fair share of long wilderness hunts deep in the mountains and as far as toughness goes tough mudder has been the most challenging by far.

mtbshark

WKR
nice work on the finish Outdoor thats great.

I have a friend that is crazy fit and she is having a real slow day today cause of it!