Tract Optics Promo Code!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thankfully the pack wasn't on my back when the rifle fell. It was total user error.

I had taken my pack off when I got back to my glassing spot to retrieve my glassing pad I left behind (another rookie mistake) and had undone the quick release sling so I could adjust it for the hike back to camp. The pack was sitting on a rock and i was messing with the quick release trying to get it to attach to my rifle and my pack slipped which led to the rifle falling a few feet.

Trust me, there was cringing and cussing. This is why I love companies with good warranties though, as much as I try to take care of my gear, shit ends up happening and it's nice to know I'm covered when the price tags are so high on so much of the quality gear.
thanks for letting us other rookie-mistake makers know so we can maybe avoid the same issue

JW@TRACT

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi, everyone! And thank you @robby denning for the kind introduction. We’re excited to be here and have the opportunity to engage with hunters and shooters. As a brand, your feedback is very important to us. We’ll leave our contact information below for anyone that would like to reach out to us directly.
Like Robby mentioned, we are a direct-to-consumer optics company. We like to think of our website as not only a place to sell products, but also a resource for information on all things hunting and shooting. In fact, we look forward to opening up the floor from time to time to discuss certain topics around hunting and/or shooting. We’ll also use this platform to update you on general company information as well as new product development.
If you have a chance, we invite you to learn more about us at www.tractoptics.com. Also, please feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat (on the website), email, or phone if you have any questions concerning our company or products.

EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: (631) 662-7354

Thank you!