Tract Toric 3-15x

RMajors

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody used the Tract Toric 3-15x? I've really intrigued by the great price for a scope with Schott glass, and the lifetime warranty. As long as they perform well in low light, and I'm sure they do with the German glass, I'm probably gonna try one unless someone can share bad experiences with them.

Hey I have one mounted on my 300 RUM and it is performing great. I believe the glass is very nice, low light it seems to grab as much as it can for the conditions. It will perform up to the end of shooting hours. The turrets are crisp and the zero stop is very nice. I'd buy another without hesitation.

Motown

WKR
I also have one as well and love it. Tracks great and it is awesome in low light. The T-plex reticle is just a tad thick but is easy to see when the light fades.

260madman

WKR
They told me they will have a 30mm version next year. I’m hoping for the best.

I've been shooting one with the BDC reticle on my .270 now for the last couple years and like it a lot. The reticle is pretty thick but that's helped me for quick shots and low light situations. Banged it around in the truck, planes, and through heavy brush and haven't had any issues with losing zero. I love the clarity especially in low light. The rubber ring on the eyepiece came off really quickly - basically just disintegrated - but that hasn't affected my use of or experience with the scope at all. I lost the windage turret cap and they sent me a new one right away for free.

OP
RMajors

RMajors

Lil-Rokslider
I've been shooting one with the BDC reticle on my .270 now for the last couple years and like it a lot. The reticle is pretty thick but that's helped me for quick shots and low light situations. Banged it around in the truck, planes, and through heavy brush and haven't had any issues with losing zero. I love the clarity especially in low light. The rubber ring on the eyepiece came off really quickly - basically just disintegrated - but that hasn't affected my use of or experience with the scope at all. I lost the windage turret cap and they sent me a new one right away for free.
Nice, I've heard their customer service is top notch. It sounds like this is actually the case.

I would second that the customer service is top notch. I bought 10x50 binoculars from them and the customer service was fantastic.

Sled

WKR
I would second that the customer service is top notch. I bought 10x50 binoculars from them and the customer service was fantastic.

Not sure why you're bumping a bunch of old tract threads? Just bored or busy at work?