TRACT Toric Scopes

Frankk

FNG
My only concerns with their scopes is if they are reliable dialers and if they can take impacts without performance issues (accurately dialing and return to zero). I'd love to see a long range hunting review of their scopes.

I am not a long range hunter because my local shooting range has only 300yards, and I will not drop my scope deliberately. But I will do some dialing tests, and I will be carrying it thru some rough terrain.

There are people Hiding on another forum that have discussed these scopes favorably.
People talk favorably about a lot of scope. I want to see someone that puts them to a real test and well over a 1000 rounds report on just how reliable they are.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see Tract out the competing, especially with the quality of glass they have. Despite how reliable they turn out to be, they still will fill many needs.

JGRaider

WKR
People talk favorably about a lot of scope. I want to see someone that puts them to a real test and well over a 1000 rounds report on just how reliable they are.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see Tract out the competing, especially with the quality of glass they have. Despite how reliable they turn out to be, they still will fill many needs.

Outdoor writer Barsness has one he has put at least that many rounds through on his 'known kickers". It's held up perfectly according to him.

OP
OSUsmokey

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Just do it you will not be disappointed. The quality you get all around for the price you pay is unbeatable. Have had the 3-15 on my 300WM and just got a pair of demo 10x42's to replace my craptastic Vortex binos this winter.

EcoastDG

FNG
Any updates on these Tract UHD scopes that might help a buyer?
I’ve had the 4-20 for awhile now. I would not hesitate to buy another. The only thing I would mention is the wind age cap is easy to strip if you are not careful .I probably had too much coffee that day. Good thing I hold for wind, lol.

Frankk

FNG
I was of course extremely happy with my Tract Toric 2-10x42. Since then I purchased two other Tract Toric scopes…. 3-15x50 and 4.5-30x56. Each scope excels for different purposes.

Lawdwaz

FNG
I'm considering pulling the older 2.5x8x36 Leupold off my NULA 7mm-08 to try and get a little more edge in the early morning and late afternoon light. Here in NYS, the "powers that be" have granted us 30 minutes before sunrise and 30 minutes after sunset to hunt big game starting this year. I'm thinking that the 42mm objective and sharper glass might just pay off.

The Tract Toric 2-10x42 UHD has me interested.

Frankk

FNG
I'm considering pulling the older 2.5x8x36 Leupold off my NULA 7mm-08 to try and get a little more edge in the early morning and late afternoon light. Here in NYS, the "powers that be" have granted us 30 minutes before sunrise and 30 minutes after sunset to hunt big game starting this year. I'm thinking that the 42mm objective and sharper glass might just pay off.

The Tract Toric 2-10x42 UHD has me interested.
My Tract 2-10x42 is light years ahead of my old Leupold VX3i 2.5-8x36. Unlike Leupold, my Tract has constant eye relief and easy eye box at all magnifications. Leupold gave me a lot of eye strain at 8x, but Tract is very comfortable at 10x.