Tracy Stone Manning, a lying Eco terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beendare

WKR
Bidens nominee to head public lands is a lying eco terrorist and the WSJ investigative journalists exposed the truth in todays(July 8th) WSJ article titled “Bidens Monkeywrencher“

The story she tells of how it all came to be and her immunity for testifying is much different that the facts the WSJ exposed. Even Obamas ex land manager Bob Abby thinks she should be disqualified….and thats telling you something.

from the article;
The Missoulian re-ported that in fall 1989 “prosecutors subpoenaed seven Missoula residents, including Stone-Manning, to appear before a grand jury to provide physical evidence, including hand-writing and hair samples.” Yet a former federal law-enforcement agent who investigated the 1989 spiking recently told E&E news she stonewalled the investigation, setting it back years.

According to the article, only after Mr. Blount’s common-law wife ratted him out was Ms. Stone-Manning’s role exposed, and then she traded testimony for immunity. “The only rea-sons that Tracy Stone-Manning became a coopera-tor, if you want to call it that, is because she was caught,” the former agent told E&E.

So here’s the real story: The Biden nominee, as an adult, joined an organiza-tion that openly perpe-trated violence—tactics that led to real harm, as with a California sawmill worker whose face was ravaged in 1987 when a blade shattered on a spike. Ms. Stone-Manning was made aware of an act of eco-terrorism, aided the perpetrators, and hid the crime. Why would Mr. Biden reward this behavior by putting her in charge of 247 million acres of public land?

——

Thats^ only part of it. She lied, lied and lied about what she did and her involvement in Earth First- she was literally working against opening public lands…I know there was another thread on this but its before the facts came out.
( I get the WSJ on the app and cant link the full article)

204guy

WKR
It was 30 years ago. I mean who can honestly say they where never a co-conspirator of potentially maiming or killing people when they where in their early twenties. It's just like having a couple beers at your high school graduation party. Pfft.

It was 30 years ago. I mean who can honestly say they where never a co-conspirator of potentially maiming or killing people when they where in their early twenties. It's just like having a couple beers at your high school graduation party. Pfft.

I agree! Who hasn’t done hood rat shit with their terrorist buddies. It’s not like Earth First did anything THAT radical…. 🙄🙄🙄

So they damaged countless pieces of heavy equipment, took torches to a few cable lines on ski lifts, damaged hydro-electric dams, turned a small towns heat off in Colorado in the dead of the winter, put a few hunks of metal in trees…. EARTH FIRST RIGHT????!!

Those people all had it coming… plus they were young, you can’t possibly make good decisions when you are in your early 20’s.

She’s a hunter! We should support her!

mmw194287

WKR
The article that you're sharing is an op-ed, not the work of an investigative journalist. It's actually the work of an opinion writer whose work has had to be corrected several times in the past few months by the WSJ for inaccuracies and misrepresentations.

Please don't take that as a defense of Tracy Stone Manning...I just don't think we need another thread to rehash all of this.

CorbLand

WKR
I am beginning to think the biggest problem we have going on is that everybody thinks they need their own thread for the same topics.

Okhotnik

WKR
Bidens nominee to head public lands is a lying eco terrorist and the WSJ investigative journalists exposed the truth in todays(July 8th) WSJ article titled “Bidens Monkeywrencher“

The story she tells of how it all came to be and her immunity for testifying is much different that the facts the WSJ exposed. Even Obamas ex land manager Bob Abby thinks she should be disqualified….and thats telling you something.

from the article;
The Missoulian re-ported that in fall 1989 “prosecutors subpoenaed seven Missoula residents, including Stone-Manning, to appear before a grand jury to provide physical evidence, including hand-writing and hair samples.” Yet a former federal law-enforcement agent who investigated the 1989 spiking recently told E&E news she stonewalled the investigation, setting it back years.

According to the article, only after Mr. Blount’s common-law wife ratted him out was Ms. Stone-Manning’s role exposed, and then she traded testimony for immunity. “The only rea-sons that Tracy Stone-Manning became a coopera-tor, if you want to call it that, is because she was caught,” the former agent told E&E.

So here’s the real story: The Biden nominee, as an adult, joined an organiza-tion that openly perpe-trated violence—tactics that led to real harm, as with a California sawmill worker whose face was ravaged in 1987 when a blade shattered on a spike. Ms. Stone-Manning was made aware of an act of eco-terrorism, aided the perpetrators, and hid the crime. Why would Mr. Biden reward this behavior by putting her in charge of 247 million acres of public land?

——

Thats^ only part of it. She lied, lied and lied about what she did and her involvement in Earth First- she was literally working against opening public lands…I know there was another thread on this but its before the facts came out.

Here come the left wing back country fan boys to justify this pick. Maybe Land Tawney can write another article about how evil and unnecessary guns are? lol. Im not surprised BHA enthusiastically endorsed this left wing unqualified violent nut job., Follow the money

Here come the left wing back country fan boys to justify this pick. Maybe Land Tawney can write another article about how evil and unnecessary guns are? lol. Im not surprised BHA enthusiastically endorsed this left wing unqualified violent nut job., Follow the money
Right on brother. BHA is a bunch of libtards. Them and those 35 other nutbag groups including NSSF, NWTF, B&C, WSF, etc.

grfox92

WKR
Do you have a link to any of those articles? I've always heard that about him but never seen anything for myself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Legend

WKR

from the article;

——

Umm have you ever met her? Any chance you have worked with her?

I worked for her while she oversaw a state agency here in Montana. I can say with certainty that her actions as a child do not represent her today ( i bet many of us can say the same about ourselves). I worked on some very controversial mining projects with her and she was more than fair and never once represented some extreme left view point. Hands down she was the smartest director that department has had in a long time. She thought fast and make good decisions. I can't imagine another individual better qualified. Oh and before anyone makes assumptions about me I am a 3rd generation farmer from eastern MT....republican.

So before you start spreading the "truth".....i would recommend you find it first.

Last edited:
This could, and should, have been a comment on one of the other threads (plural).

EDIT: one of those other threads even had a post saying this exact thing, minus the WSJ reference

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider

I worked for her while she oversaw a state agency here in Montana. I can say with certainty that her actions as a child do not represent her today ( i bet many of us can say the same about ourselves). I worked on some very controversial mining projects with her and she was more than fair and never once represented some extreme left view point. Hands down she was the smartest directo that department has had in a long time. She thought fast and make good decisions. I can't imagine another individual better qualified. Oh and before anyone makes assumptions about me I am a 3rd generation farmer from eastern MT....republican.

So before you start spreading the "truth".....i would recommend you find it first.

Thanks for an honest take, unfortunately your actual real experiences won’t matter to the emotions of some on here. I dislike Biden as much as anyone but I’m not so sure this pick is the worst thing since Antifa.

sneaky

"DADDY"

I worked for her while she oversaw a state agency here in Montana. I can say with certainty that her actions as a child do not represent her today ( i bet many of us can say the same about ourselves). I worked on some very controversial mining projects with her and she was more than fair and never once represented some extreme left view point. Hands down she was the smartest director that department has had in a long time. She thought fast and make good decisions. I can't imagine another individual better qualified. Oh and before anyone makes assumptions about me I am a 3rd generation farmer from eastern MT....republican.

Child? She wasn't a child when all that went down with Earth First. I could care less if you slept on her couch for 6 months and shared drum circles with her. She was an adult in the eyes of the law when that went on and stop trying to defend her because of her age at the time. The only thing she regrets is that she got caught.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ewade07

WKR
I'm giving this post 3 pages before the bickering/name calling gets it shut down.....

How many times can you beat a deadhorse?

Poser

WKR
Do you have a link to any of those articles? I've always heard that about him but never seen anything for myself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This particular poster has a history of making accusations with 0 qualifying support for his claims. He gets called out on it and starts throwing insults. Just wait, he’ll be back anytime today to do just that. I believe him to be the most acute practitioner of solipsism on Rokslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.