Trad bow test

I did my own little Trad bow test last evening, just to make me go wow. We had some pieces of lumber nailed up at work that no one was using so i put a mark on them at 1' increments and put it up beside my Rhinehart. Usually, I pull up and my minds eye does some adjusting and I release. At longer distances where my target is on a hillside I pick out a rock over the target and that is my mark. I still used the marks but this way I was able to know how much my arrow was falling. At 20,25 and 30 yards I can pull up and hit what i am looking at "when" I do everything I am suppose to, which I usually do going through my habitual mental check list.
At 35 yards I had to raise 6" above the bullseye to hit.
At 40 yards I had to be at 1'6" to hit
At 45 yards I had to be at 3' to hit
At 50 yards I had to be at 4'6" to hit
My Schafer bow pulls 60@28 and I pull about 26.5", my arrow weight is about 550 gr.
I am very confident out to 40 yds., that does not mean I would take that shot, it just means.......I am confident out to that distance:p

ElkNut1

WKR
I've done very similar testing Rick & have about the same measurements of drop as you do! I shoot a 59#Sapphire Hawk longbow at 27" so am near the 55# range give or take a bit. My arrows are 500grn beman classics with 200grn up front. I'm good to 40yds. I will take the 40yd shot! (big grin)

ElkNut1