Trad Tech 2.0 limbs

GLB

WKR
Anybody know how the TT 2.0 recurve limbs are rated as far as the limb bolt setting? Minimum, Middle, at the bottom? I know they rate them on a 17” riser, I’m putting them on a 15” riser and looking to get 45 lbs at 26” DL on the bottom setting.

Tartan

WKR
I believe they are at minimum, but would call lancaster to confirm.

if they are in fact rated at minimum settings going with 45lb limbs are probably the closest to what you want (approximately +2lb for 15"riser, -4lb for draw length gets you 43lbs at minimum settings)

if you are ordering new from lancaster and are using a riser they stock I believe they'll even mount some limbs to test draw weight and get you exactly what you want if you call and ask.

OP
GLB

GLB

WKR
I believe they are at minimum, but would call lancaster to confirm.

if they are in fact rated at minimum settings going with 45lb limbs are probably the closest to what you want (approximately +2lb for 15"riser, -4lb for draw length gets you 43lbs at minimum settings)

if you are ordering new from lancaster and are using a riser they stock I believe they'll even mount some limbs to test draw weight and get you exactly what you want if you call and ask.
Thanks, that’s what I was figuring based on what I have found out so far. It’s a riser I have already and just want to setup some back up limbs for it.

bobinmi

WKR
What 15 inch riser? The 15 inch risers seem to run the gamut when it comes to the pocket angle and its difficult to predict limb weight without a model.

bobinmi

WKR
That's one of the ones I'm talking about. I love that riser and I'll probably pick one up this summer. It has a lot of preload on the limbs. I'd go with 45lb trad tech limbs and I bet you'll be really close. It may be worth your while to reach out cody greenwood at the "thetradlab". I know that he tested one.

BowTrout

FNG
Not trying to high jack the post here but while we’re on the TradTech limbs discussion. What are y’all’s thoughts on the TradTech Black Max 2.0 glass/ wood limbs verse the TradTech Black Max 2.0 carbon/ wood limbs? I’m looking at getting a set of short limbs for my 19” Hoyt Satori riser.

OP
GLB

GLB

WKR
Not trying to high jack the post here but while we’re on the TradTech limbs discussion. What are y’all’s thoughts on the TradTech Black Max 2.0 glass/ wood limbs verse the TradTech Black Max 2.0 carbon/ wood limbs? I’m looking at getting a set of short limbs for my 19” Hoyt Satori riser.
Lots of good reviews on both but the wood/glass version seems to get the nod as best value. I talked to a couple people that owns them and they are very happy. So I ordered the wood/glass, should have them In about a week. I can give you some first hand knowledge then.

bobinmi

WKR
The tradtech wood glass are really hard to beat at that price point. The carbon are a good limb but I don't think you gain enough to justify the extra $100.

1Canvas

FNG
When I checked around most said the carbons/wood limbs are not worth the extra money they charge over the glass/wood, so I bought the glass/wood and am very happy with both sets. Keep in mind, you don’t need much carbon in a limb to call it carbon limbs.

Psnguyen

FNG
Since it's Lancaster in-house brand, you're best off calling them. Their customer service would even go as far as mounting some limbs and measuring it to let you know