Trad vanes adhesion issue....anyone else seeing this?

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
I'm confident the yellow batch had release on it still. I wore out several other colors but the yellow just sucked.

I have a new bat h of yellow that's holding up fine.

Anyone have issues getting the rear 3/4” of the trad vanes to stick with an ez fletch? I assume I just suck, cannot get that last part to stay on a shaft to save my life.
i hated the ez-fletch with trad vanes to the point i was giving up on trad vanes... a wrap, whatever gorilla/loctite glue i have used on 3 batches of vanes have all stuck solid with the bitz, leaving arrows in targets outside from rain to hot sun.... all good.

trad vanes do seem to have a more narrow tuning window than feathers.... get your tune really dialed and they have been as forgiving as feathers... at least the 3" 4 fletch. all of my arrows have trad vanes.... they make sense here.

i shoot 3 different arrows every day, i have a field point arrow, a broadhead arrow (both with trad vanes) and i have a bare shaft, and those are my practice arrows, one at each target from various ranges, they are all shooting really good... if things get weird, brace height will be my first check... if not, it's a me thing.

the trad vanes have been great since getting my tune really dialed