Trad youtube hunting shows/channels

Falling down the worm hole of traditional shooting and was hoping to see a few more hunting shows catered to traditional hunting.

Please post up your favorite channels for trad hunting. Detailing what type of game they hunt would be helpful too.

Thanks

PredatorX

WKR
I'd start with the adventures and written stories of Paul Schafer, Fred Bear and Jay Massey. That is one way to be properly initiated into trad hunting.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
If you just want to see some stuff get shot with a stick bow, tagged out traditional on youtube is pretty good. Just good ol boy self filmed huntin.

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Mike Misch - Has some Jay Massey footage from Alaska. Not a whole lot of that around.

Captain Bowman - Good stuff from Australia.

ClassicBowHunts - Misc videos from Fred Bear and others.

South Cox has made several random appearances on Gritty and others. Have to search for them. Surprised no one has mentioned Fred Eichler.

I know Arne Moe personally and have alot of time working with him. A great resource. Very approachable. A modest hunter in his day taking several big game animals in alaska.

rokbottom

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone utilized Tom Clum's online course? I'd like to do an in-person instruction, but I don't think it would happen anytime soon.

I'm also thinking about finding a local Olympic coach to learn the NTS shot process (which I believe Tom follows to a point).

I have. It’s great. I’m fortunate enough to live near RMS, but it strongly recommend it for anyone that doesn’t. I’m not aware of another biomechanics NTS-style course that’s geared toward and taught by a hunter.

rokbottom

Lil-Rokslider
I have. It’s great. I’m fortunate enough to live near RMS, but it strongly recommend it for anyone that doesn’t. I’m not aware of another biomechanics NTS-style course that’s geared toward and taught by a hunter.

Can you download the content for viewing offline? I've listened to a lot of his "coaching moments" on the Push Podcast, and I really like the approach by applying target techniques to hunting.

I don’t believe you can download. It’s much easier to follow what he’s saying with a visual. I would suggest buying a stretch band prior to the course, as it’s almost impossible to practice the movements with anything over 15-20lb bow. I think RMS sells them