Trade My sawtooth for your 8 man......

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looking to get something a bit bigger for me and the wife. We do alot of car camping over the summer and the Sawtooth works for us but we would like some more usable space. So if you are looking to downsize into a sawtooth that you can use for backpacking Id be willing to chat with you about working a trade. I do this hesitantly I love the Sawtooth but having some more room is more important for us. of course we can work something out to even the deal. My sawtooth is new as of last year. It has been well cared for. We have used it about 10 to 12 times and it had a 3 inch rip professionally fixed by Kifaru on the bottom of the Tarp down by one of the stake Loops. But its stronger now then it was before it was ripped. Its in great shape otherwise. I would expect yours to have its character flaws also but overall well cared for and in decent shape. I am not looking for the white models.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHTF,

Would you be interested in selling it? If so, I'm interested......if you are will you please PM me. Thx for considering it.

Duckslayer