Traditions and cva

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
Found some good deals at the local walmart today on some ML. Been looking to get one, about pulled the trigger on a wolf but decided to ask around about some different models. They had the cva wolf blued barrel fiber optic sights for 165, cva wolf ss with scope package for 240, traditions g4 pursuit ss with fiber optics for 270, and some cva optima v2 scoped combos in the 350 range. Originally planned on buying a wolf but the g4 felt great in my hands and so did the optima. So, looking for feedback on any of the above ML . I have some 44 cal 240g XTP bullets so that is what I would probably be shooting. Also wont reach much past 100-150 yds with whatever gun I buy. TIA

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Jqualls10

FNG
I was in the same situation last year. I decided to go for the CVA Accura V2 largely because the breach plug and easy removal. Have really liked the gun and know if if get to where I'm comfortable going over 150 I have a gun that can do it without breaking the bank.

OP
K

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up with a traditions vortek strikerfire. Went into to a store one day and they had them with the traditions scope package for 200$. Couldnt pass it up. Hopefully it will be a good shooter for me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

OP
K

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
If I hadn't picked up the vortek I think i would have ended up with the optima. Seemed like a darned good gun for the price.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk