Traditions nitro fire stick

zhoward1

FNG
Looking for opinions on Traditions Nitro fire stick muzzleloader anyone running one ? Like it hate it love it? How do you like the “fire stick” feature is it worth it?

tntrker

WKR
I wanted one until I found out they were not classified as a muzzleloader in my state. Luckly they were not in stock anywhere while I was looking..

Seems like you'd be pretty well painted into a corner with that setup. Forever dependent on the availability of them plastic casings. Where I shop they offer them fire sticks in 100gr and 120gr at $25 for 10. That's some pretty expensive muzzy ammo (can you call it that?) .
I don't see it being Western State legal anytime soon, so of no interest to me.

OP
zhoward1

zhoward1

FNG
Seems like you'd be pretty well painted into a corner with that setup. Forever dependent on the availability of them plastic casings. Where I shop they offer them fire sticks in 100gr and 120gr at $25 for 10. That's some pretty expensive muzzy ammo (can you call it that?) .
I don't see it being Western State legal anytime soon, so of no interest to me.

OP
zhoward1

zhoward1

FNG
I would have to agree with most of the points you have brought up, I enjoy using my T-C triumph as it is simple, shoots well and is easy to clean. A friend of mine has spoke about the traditions last night was wondering what the consensus was.