Traeger Pro 34 gen 1 for $450

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
So I put it in my cart and added all of my info in, but did not pull the trigger. Checked my emails a few hours later and they sent me a code for an extra $50 off. Stacked the SPRING coupon for over $70 off. $401.03 shipped to me! Steal!!

Screenshot_20200120-150558_Chrome.jpg

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
Nice
AA.jpg

So I put it in my cart and added all of my info in, but did not pull the trigger. Checked my emails a few hours later and they sent me a code for an extra $50 off. Stacked the SPRING coupon for over $70 off. $401.03 shipped to me! Steal!!

View attachment 148193
Care to share the code? Doubt it will work for me too but might as well try.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not reading good things about this website. I would proceed with caution.

Hope I am wrong!
I'm not finding anything about this website. Good or bad. Do you have links to the bad reviews?

I almost bought one but was skeptical as I'd never heard of site. I find it interesting that 'countdown' keeps resetting and they always seem to 'almost' be out of stock when I click the link. But when I come back, there is magically more in stock.

Wish ya'll the best with the order.

Their phone number is Tennessee and their address is new jersey. Hmmmmm.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
We'll see. PayPal purchase, so buy with confidence. Will keep you all posted on status checks (shipping and receipt).

Just got another email from them with a coupon code and it was signed Bazan Grills. Weird.

Just got another email from them with a coupon code and it was signed Bazan Grills. Weird.

I got the same email. I was going to buy one, but I just simply don’t need it. I’d be buying just because it was a good deal. I’m not sure why people are so skeptical. It’s a PayPal POS site. You are fully protected. Plus this is the older Gen 1 Traeger. There is a newer model out now so it’s not unlikely that they bought in bulk and are just moving them out.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Just to keep everyone posted on this social experiment:

I tried to contact the company with 2 emails and a telephone call. No responses.

So, I exercised my PayPal resolution center option yesterday morning. This morning, I received an email from nezmart with a tracking number (it was a response to my 2nd email, so manually responded...not robo-generated).

According to Fedex, they have something in transit (shipping weight of 273lbs), with a scheduled delivery on Wednesday. Fedex actually picked up the item on Friday, so it was after my first email, but before my 2nd and the telephone call.

I'll keep you all posted.

Just to keep everyone posted on this social experiment:

I tried to contact the company with 2 emails and a telephone call. No responses.

So, I exercised my PayPal resolution center option yesterday morning. This morning, I received an email from nezmart with a tracking number (it was a response to my 2nd email, so manually responded...not robo-generated).

According to Fedex, they have something in transit (shipping weight of 273lbs), with a scheduled delivery on Wednesday. Fedex actually picked up the item on Friday, so it was after my first email, but before my 2nd and the telephone call.

I'll keep you all posted.
Awesome. Hope you get it.