Trail cam for better night pictures?

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
Found what looks like a great buck but he only seems to be moving at night right now. My current camera sucks for night pics. It's decent for day pictures but this is the only decent pic I have of him and it's pretty blurry. Anyone got any advice on a better trail camera for night time? Trying to keep it under $100.
MUD_0565.jpg

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
We have had pretty good luck with the wild game innovation and moultrie cameras. However for the life of me I can’t remember the names because we have so many. Oh one of the wild game is a terra 12.

I recently purchased 2 Chinese cameras off amazon.

I have been very impressed with the picture quality, trigger speed, video quality, and options.

They shoot in 1080p video with sound and/or 16m pictures.

Even the night time video is the best I have seen and I have 15+ cameras.

$49/ea
I’ll post a link.

5a1fc394ab0df8eaedfa39fad2ffdb55.jpg

Upgrade- TOGUARD Trail Camera... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0843PCHVW?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mmcdonough

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up pulling the trigger on a Browning Strike Force HD, 18 mp. Tested it out in the woods in my back yard and I'm very impressed with the quality of the night pics. Going out today to pull cards and put the new camera up! Season opener will be here in 8 days so it's getting to be crunch time!

Tbone58

Lil-Rokslider
I like the browning trail cams. From my experience they are good with night pics. Certain bushnells were super grainy and I think I only had one that was good.