Trail Cam Photos - Let's see who is hunting the biggest black bear!!

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've been slacking Daniel. I'll try to get it scored this week before I take off on the 4th. Been too busy bear hunting!

Coop

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I passed up four medium sized bruins the last night and morning of season. Hides were getting a little scrappy looking and nothing with a genuine pumpkin head showed up. I was really hoping to see a giant bear this season and never got an opportunity. We did manage to harvest 10 archery bears in our crew, 5 of which should make P&Y, 4 kids age 16 and younger took bears. Overall a great season. I might get lucky and run across a bruin this fall - might even consider running a fall bait since I've never done that. I probably wouldn't hunt it until October when there's not much else going on. Might be able to catch a wolf sniffing around also. I have seen ten wolves this spring but season closed before I saw any of them. One was a tremendous alpha dog that would have been a gorgeous full body mount. I see myself working pretty hard to get a wolf come late fall/winter this year.

Coop