Trail Cam Photos - Let's see who is hunting the biggest black bear!!

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Let's collect some trail-cam photos and practice field judging some bears... My cameras will go out this weekend. Anybody got some good pics yet? I will post a video of a giant I hunted a couple years ago. 2 seconds from shooting when he got my wind (spot and stalk).

Coop

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My buddy made the shot count on this giant last weekend... (aged at 18 - 20 years old). 6 1/2 footer, green-score pending.
attachment.php

I'm not sure if he sent me an older photo or if the date is off on his camera, but there's no mistaking it's the bear he took. Any guesses on score? I'll post a harvest pic if I can figure out how to upload a photo over 2 MB >: /

Coop

Last edited:
OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My buddy made the shot count on this giant last weekend... (aged at 18 - 20 years old). 6 1/2 footer, green-score pending.
attachment.php

I'm not sure if he sent me an older photo or if the date is off on his camera, but there's no mistaking it's the bear he took. Any guesses on score? I'll venture a guess at 19 5/8. I'll post a harvest pic if I can figure out how to upload a photo over 2 MB >: /

Coop

No guesses??? Come on guys... OK, first right guess I'll send a DD Bowhunting Cutting Edge DVD (preview at www.ddbowhunting.com ) or a DD ball cap if you already have seen the DVD. Let's go!

Coop

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No guesses??? Come on guys... OK, first right guess I'll send a DD Bowhunting Cutting Edge DVD (preview at www.ddbowhunting.com ) or a DD ball cap if you already have seen the DVD. Let's go!

attachment.php

On the ground...

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
19.5, I love the color of that tank. He looks well over the six and a half mark. Nice Bear!!

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I don't know the score yet, but those are solid guesses. I will put a tape on him when Charlie gets the skull back. The taxidermist roughed him out, but you know how that goes... Since nobody is willing to lay out any guesses maybe you two will just split the contest prize.

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm going to try to meet up with Charlie this weekend to measure this bear. Get your guesses in if you want to win!