Trail cam reccomendations?

92python

FNG
I have 3 Stealthcam P14s out in the woods right now. They are cheap, work well and are a few years old. People probably wont find them as I hide them and use wire to hold them to the tree but If they get stolen its $50 out of my pocket. I have another Stealthcam out right now that is a little newer and it was maybe $70 and works fine. I have had issues with the 3 Wildgames that I owned and wont but those again. They lasted a year or less

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Go Browning absolutely love them! I have the Browning dark ops and their way better than anything else I've had!!

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
I have 3 Reconyx H600s and all will last at least a year with energizer lithium batteries with hundreds to thousands of pics a month. I leave mine out year around and never misses a beat.To me they are worth the money because you save money on batteries and they are very reliable. I'm buying another one when Cabelas has there trade a camera sale next fall and save $100 on it.

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
I have 3 Reconyx H600s and all will last at least a year with energizer lithium batteries with hundreds to thousands of pics a month. I leave mine out year around and never misses a beat.To me they are worth the money because you save money on batteries and they are very reliable. I'm buying another one when Cabelas has there trade a camera sale next fall and save $100 on it.

rugerhoyt

Lil-Rokslider
I run about 20 of the various Browning Strike Force models. I have the original Strike Force cams, Strike Force Elite, Pros, and Extremes. Each model within the Strike Force group of cams have their positives and negatives, but they are all solid cams. Battery life on all of them are amazing. The Extremes have the best battery life and a very fast trigger speed but not the best night time pictures. Trigger range is ridiculous long. The nice thing about the Pro model is the built in viewer, it really helps with cam setup. I'm not a fan of the adjustable angle on that cam though. If you get a squirrel or raccoon climb up the tree, they can cause the camera to point down.

Like others have stated, many of the Brownings will stop taking night pictures around 60-65% battery life. I think this is more due to the battery life sensor not being the best. What people forget to mention is the cam has already taken 12,000-15,000 pictures before it hits 60-65%. I've also had trouble with some of the battery trays. Other than that, I have been happy with my fleet of Browning cams.

Typically you can find the Strike for Elite, 850's, or Extremes on sale for around $100. Technically all of those models are discontinued but they can be found. In fact my local Scheels store has some 850s in stock for $100. Trailcampro has some Strike Force Extremes in 2 and 4 packs for around $110-$115 per camera.
Second this. We run 37 various browning cameras over our properties.

Command ops for $60 is tough to beat, especially if you are having them come to an attractant. If placing on trails, bump up to one of the higher models.

Run the extremes over our food plots. Can zoom way in on an image and even get good looks at deer in the back of the photo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk