Trail Cam Suggestions

JBB111

FNG
I have good luck with the Brownings. I also have several Moultri and have been disappointed, way to many pics with nothing on them even on the lowest sensitivity settings.

Fullfan

WKR
I run any where between 18-20 cameras 24/7. Cuddeback was the best 15 years ago and now have become junk. I have 10 Bushnell trophy cams. Can get prob 1000-1500 pics on 8 AA battery's, easy set up and take good video w sound. About three weeks ago I bought 3 Browning Strike force pro 20mp for 120.00 each on e bay. So far they have impressed me. Cameras have a wider field of view and only require 6 AA batterys. Have several stealth cams. Not impressed, pics are very blurry if an animal is moving. Night time they only have a range of 20'.

3Blade

FNG
Can't go wrong with the Browning Cameras in my opinion. im running 4 and just ordered 2 more from bass pro on close out.

Desy

FNG
I like the Bushnell Cameras, watch for sales. Seem to take quite nice pics.PICT0782.JPG

Nsmith163

FNG
Bushnell cams have worked best for me. One has been running for 7 years, never fails to take a picture.

Primetime

FNG
For a cell cameras, I don’t think u can beat the geo pak cameras, there in an app, have gps tracking, and work flawless, superior battery life however the solar panel is joke, but also not needed when using lithium batteries. You can manage the camera from ur phone so if u want pics or videos you can change it without going to camera. Or u could change it to no pics once season starts

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
I run 8-10 Browning Strike Force cams and have found they are the best bang for the buck IMO. Lithium batteries will help fight against the frigid temps.

Ive been using the bushnell Cams for over 5 years now with great results. I find them to be a good price for the picture quality and ease of use.

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
I've spent a lot of time with three makes of camera. Here's my unscientific impression.

Reconyx are probably the most reliable by a slight margin, but can and do still fail. They also have awful sensor bands. Animals can walk through the frame and not trigger the camera. I've missed moose before! Battery life is pretty incredible, mine were still at 80% after six months of being out in mountains with temps regularly hitting 40 below. Picture quality is really bad.

Reconyx are as popular as they are because they have become kind of a gold standard for agencies. This is probably because the extra reliability edge offsets the cost of the manpower to deploy and service them. It's also easy to update the firmware of huge batches of cameras. For personal use I think there's tons of better options.

I have had good luck with Moultrie cameras at temperature extremes, they have a good battery life, and the picture quality is really good. One of my best friends is sponsored by them and makes a meager living posting cool trailcam pictures from South America and Africa.

For personal use I bought Bushnells. The sensor bands are nuts. I have had triggers from mice sticking their heads above the snow. Battery life and picture quality are good enough for my purposes.

Whatever you get, put good lithium batteries in the camera.

I run between 125-50 stealth cams and I love them especially the 4k cams.eZy Watermark_07-12-2019_03-17-55PM.JPG
eZy Watermark_31-01-2020_09-17-19AM.JPG

Attachments

• 5D877B6A-4261-43C9-BCCE-993F026D686E.JPG
    5D877B6A-4261-43C9-BCCE-993F026D686E.JPG
    889.4 KB · Views: 2