Trail Camera Numbers

How many cameras does everyone run out west, and how many run them in other states?

archer109

FNG
27 out this year in ND. Still had more sitting in shop by didn’t get out. Be a lot more this year with my son and dad getting into the trailcam addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntngolf

Lil-Rokslider
I run about 25. 10 at a spot a hunt a couple hours from home and the rest at various spots closer to home. All stealth cams with lithium ion batteries that are our year round. Have had batteries last 2 years on some of the newest cameras

365buckin

FNG
I run about 25. 10 at a spot a hunt a couple hours from home and the rest at various spots closer to home. All stealth cams with lithium ion batteries that are our year round. Have had batteries last 2 years on some of the newest cameras
What brand/model of camera did you get 2 years out of batteries from?

huntngolf

Lil-Rokslider
What brand/model of camera did you get 2 years out of batteries from?

I run all stealth cameras but various different models and have got 1.5-2 years battery life out of most of them. I only use energizer lithium ion batteries and each camera has 2 cards designed to it so as to not switch cards around between cameras. I set them to 3 pic burst with 30 second delay. I always run them on low resolution as well. If I don’t use lithium ion batteries I’m lucky if they last a year