Trail Dirt Bike Honda Crf 250f?

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
Seat height on my Super Sherpa is 32.7". I have a 34" inseam and it's ridiculously easy to get on and off of. It's not a raging full blown trail bike, but I didn't buy it with that intention either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes, I should have said I want to putt around at least at first. I don't plan to use the bike for hunting, scouting maybe.

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
Hi again,

Well, I'm selling this bike because of my divorce settlement, I own this bike and I don't need it anymore. I got a new job and moved to my parents in Sandstone, MN trying to start a new life. The deal is handled by eBay.In my opinion, this is the safest way to handle the transaction. You will have 5 days to inspect and test drive it prior to making any purchase. If for some reason, you disagree with the bike(I assure you that is NOT going to happen) it will be shipped back to me on MY EXPENSE.

If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works I can ask eBay to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it. All I need is your full name, phone number and shipping address and they will contact you with all the necessary information.

Here are the pictures:
I look forward to ending the deal with you

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
The one road I drive my truck on scouting over the summer took over an hour and a half to go like 12 miles. Took 25 min on the bike with pack and all my gear on my back. It was a lot nicer than the teeth rattling ride in my truck.

You are talking my language.

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
The one road I drive my truck on scouting over the summer took over an hour and a half to go like 12 miles. Took 25 min on the bike with pack and all my gear on my back. It was a lot nicer than the teeth rattling ride in my truck.

And you got your bike on a hitch on your truck. Can't do that with a quad.

BBob

WKR
And you got your bike on a hitch on your truck. Can't do that with a quad.
Ha! Nope can't do that with a quad. I have a lowly TW200, it does great scouting and getting into rough places and yeah it goes on a hitch carrier just fine.

Last edited:
OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
Ha! Nope can't do that with a quad. I have a lowly TW200, it does great scouting and getting into rough places and yeah it goes on a hitch carrier just fine.
Your TW200 is great for what it is!!