Trail Mix Recommendations

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
What are your guy's favorite trail mixes? Looking for something new and absolutely fire

Drenalin

WKR
If you've got an Aldi around, the Southern Grove Retreat Trail Mix is good. Salted almonds, cashews, and dark chocolate. Comes in about 160 calories per ounce.

OP
B

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
If you've got an Aldi around, the Southern Grove Retreat Trail Mix is good. Salted almonds, cashews, and dark chocolate. Comes in about 160 calories per ounce.

I've never heard of Aldi... might have to give it a look

I make a few different mixes. One that my friends really like is simply a blend of sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.

If you’re not allergic to almonds, a mix of almonds and dried cranberries is pretty good too.

OP
B

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
I make a few different mixes. One that my friends really like is simply a blend of sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.

If you’re not allergic to almonds, a mix of almonds and dried cranberries is pretty good too.

You think you're better than me cause you make your own mixes?

nah I'm jk... I've thought about doing that too, but I just don't have the patience for that. I might have to start though

2ski

WKR
My buddy's kid's first hunting season i went and bought all the stuff to make my own. It was good. A bunch of nuts. Dried bing cherries. Pretty much everything was nothing added. Maybe salt. No added sugar or oil. I went to the bulk section at Rosauers. Only cost me...$120ish. But thats what happens when you include macadamia nuts in your trail mix along with a scoop of just about every other nut.

Honestly making your own is easy. Scoop in the bulk section. Nuts. Dried fruit. M&Ms if you want them. Throw all together. Enjoy.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I like to RUN a hybrid store bought mix and add pistachios and peanut m&m’s. I find that after RUCKin’ all day, you know going deep-it is imperative to have a dialed in SYSTEM of trail mix in your KIT......

Equal parts peanut M&Ms, Craisins (dried dates good too), Fritos, banana chips, sunflower seeds....that and some jerky will keep you going indefinitely....

4ester

WKR

I stock up on trail mixes every time I pass an Aldi. Lots of good options for good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk