Train to Hunt website not working

any one else having issues? I sent an email to the guys at Train to Hunt (Kenton) but haven't received a reply, been almost a week and i cannot log in..wondering if any one else is having this issue.

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
I know he was redoing the website to make it faster, probably still working on that. He was posting the workouts daily on the Train to hunt Facebook page. Not sure if he still is.

Sorry for the late reply to your question, we were all in Colorado with limited to no cell service at Nationals all weekend. The Train To Hunt website is currently being worked and swapped over to a private server to speed it up. Until this is fully accomplished Kenton has been post workouts on the facebook page. If you need anything else feel free to contact me or send a message on the facebook page.

any one else having issues? I sent an email to the guys at Train to Hunt (Kenton) but haven't received a reply, been almost a week and i cannot log in..wondering if any one else is having this issue.

chorpie

FNG
No problem. It's usually personal pages that can be blocked, depending on the person. But group pages usually aren't locked down as much.

Will the app be back online then? I have tried logging on and it keeps saying authenticating but never loads.

Here is 5 Aug Workout:

Train To Hunt Workout. Pick the version that matches your current fitness level and go to work.

1 mile run/walk
3 rounds of...
15 sandbag get ups (30lbs)
Shoot 1 Arrow
15 burpee
Shoot 1 Arrow
15 box jumps (20" box)
Shoot 1 Arrow
1 mile run/walk

Warrior Version
1 mile run/walk (30lb pack)
3 rounds of...
15 sandbag get ups (50lbs)
Shoot 1 Arrow
15 burpees
Shoot 1 Arrow
15 box jumps (20" box)
Shoot 1 Arrow
1 mile run/walk (30lb pack)

Predator Version
1 mile run/walk (50lbs)
3 rounds of...
15 sandbag get ups (80lbs)
Shoot 1 Arrow
15 burpees
Shoot 1 Arrow
15 box jumps (20" box)
Shoot 1 Arrow
1 mile run/walk (50lbs)

I just went online and tried to look at the workouts and it won't let me. I downloaded the app for the iPhone and I can't log on because it says I'm not a member. I pay via paypal every month and it showed I paid is there still issues with the website and mobile app? Any suggestions on how to use the service.

Ronin75

Lil-Rokslider
I am having the same problem, can't log on, but paypal is still taking my money. A phone call to Kenton has not been answered for two weeks.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys. Thought I'd pass along a note from kenton. He's been in the woods himself. The website should be back up and going within a week. I know this has been a major pain in the ass but it's going to be worth it once the new site is done.

Anyway, feel free to send me any concerns you have and I will do my best to pass them along to Kenton

bmart2622

WKR
So it looks like the website still isnt working is this correct? Can we still find workouts on facebook?

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it looks like the website still isnt working is this correct? Can we still find workouts on facebook?
Pm sent. Website is up and running. Send me your name and email and I'll get you taken care of.

Brock

dsclowers

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Brock, can you take a look at my access too? I signed up for the TTH month-to-month last Wednesday but I'm not able to login. I get the web page that says content is for members only. I have sent emails via the contact page on the TTH web site but no repsonse yet.

Thanks,
Doug