Train To Hunt

dmjojump

FNG
Congrats, I competed in the Casper, wy challenge and really enjoyed it. I have a goal for next year's challenges and I'm in a lot better shape for hunting. I enjoy the program.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats, I competed in the Casper, wy challenge and really enjoyed it. I have a goal for next year's challenges and I'm in a lot better shape for hunting. I enjoy the program.
Awesome, glad you liked them. They are only getting bigger. Shoot me a PM with your goals.

If you are one those types that are one the fence or don't think there's a point to doing one of these competitions, volunteer to help host one of these. They are elite class events for normal people that will inspire you to really want to take your gear, workouts and nutrition to the next level.

I volunteered to help out at the national championships in Denver last weekend and I am certainly glad I did. This community is very competitive, yet is still very down to earth and willing to help out each other whether it's with equipment or a little motivation. Besides, the swag for placing isn't too shabby either.

Those master division guys from the National Championship were no joke, I thought I was in good physical condition, but after seeing some of them compete, I have had to relook my schedule and change a few things.

Funsan

FNG
what are the latest thought on building endurance for a long kayaking hunt when I don’t have access to a kayak