TrainingPeaks - any experience?

Has anyone tried using a plan offered via TrainingPeaks? I haven't tried TP yet. I like to the idea of a longer plan that works together and the ability to track data. I gather it is used frequently in cycling and then to lesser amounts with runners and other athletes. I see there are some plans by Uphill Athlete and Summation Athletics. I haven't tried anything by those groups but I have a ton of respect for Steve House. Anyway, just curious what you all might have found.

My trainer has me on it. I really like it. He loads my workouts in it. I linked my
Garmin watch to it and loads the data into TP and he can see how i did. It also keeps me more accountable to do the workouts.

IanCOLO

FNG
I try to use it even when I’m not training hard for anything. The free version allows you to track your weekly training stress which is still more helpful than most apps. The paid version is a ton of information but organized in a helpful way. I think next time I pay for it I will just do the year long subscription instead of monthly. But tracking your workouts with the free version will give you very accurate data when you start paying for it too if you just want to use it for the last couple months of your training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk