Travel takedown case

Went back about 10 pages and didn’t see much.

Any recommendations on a 3 piece recurve travel case?

bonus if there is room for small odds and ends.

GreenNDark Timber

Lil-Rokslider
Here's the one I use. I made it from an MTM Arrow Plus case. I removed the arrow holder from one side and inserted a solid piece of foam. I traced the outline of the riser and limbs on the foam and made a hot wire foam cutter to cut it out. I bought multiple foam sheets and made one for each of my bows. It holds my bow, a dozen arrows and accessories.

I use this inside my rolling duffel bag when I fly and it's surrounded with clothes for additional protection. I would not use it stand alone as a checked bag.

wXPE4Zr.jpg

Kentucky

WKR
For a takedown bow, Sarfari Tuff, room for bow, stringer, points, tools, everything but arrows..

Kgentry

Lil-Rokslider
Here's the one I use. I made it from an MTM Arrow Plus case. I removed the arrow holder from one side and inserted a solid piece of foam. I traced the outline of the riser and limbs on the foam and made a hot wire foam cutter to cut it out. I bought multiple foam sheets and made one for each of my bows. It holds my bow, a dozen arrows and accessories.

I use this inside my rolling duffel bag when I fly and it's surrounded with clothes for additional protection. I would not use it stand alone as a checked bag.

wXPE4Zr.jpg
That’s the case I’ve got for mine as well

I have the Safari Tuff as well, ideal for everything but airline travel or shipping. Then I use my SKB.

CUSTOMCASE.jpg

CUSTOMASE1.JPG