Traveling I-20 & Overnight Stop - ASK A TEXAN !

LaHunter

WKR
I did think about morning traffic. Like ATL, I’m sure DFW morning weekday traffic can really be a challenge some days, & this will be a weekday/weeknight stop. Weatherford sure would make day 2 easy.
Driving through the greater DFW area can be / is a nightmare, unless you live in a shithole like that and are used to it. Get to Terrel or Weatherford on day 1 and get up early on day 2 and get through Dallas early.

Breddoch

Lil-Rokslider
When I read your post I was going to suggest Weatherford to get west of the traffic and Buc-cees. So +1 to that recommendation.

OP
Go West Old Man

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
….. Fuzz is usually around mile marker 395, he is a good guy and usually focusing on east bound traffic as it drops in speed limit crossing into Parker? county.
If I have an unintentional meet-up with same good guy “Fuzz” at about mile marker 395 eastbound on the return trip headed home, do I name drop “Packin_packout” on him and tell him we’re buds & I ate at Smokestack? LOL 😆

OP
Go West Old Man

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
Drove from ATL area to Weatherford yesterday. About 14 hours including stops & some pretty bad I-20 west stop & go traffic getting through Dallas Fort Worth late afternoon which easily added an hour. Glad I took y’all’s advice & got west of the big city. I would’ve hated dealing with oth that traffic this morning. Thanks all for the travel advice! 👍