Treasure Valley Shooting Course/Range

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey all.

Looking for a shooting course/range in the treasure valley to shoot for fun and practice.

Not sure where the NRL match is shooting near Hammett this weekend but wondering if that area is always available to shoot plates.

Thanks!
J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Parma is the place to go in the treasure valley. They do have steel hanging that stays out and you can get out to 1000 yards there. There are also competitions every weekend almost. I do know that 3 gun is the 2nd Saturday of every month and that they have a PRS match every month as well. The PRS matches alternate from centerfire to rimfire every month. Nampa also has a range that shoots NRL rimfire matches, USPSA and IDPA. Their range goes out to 600 yards, but is closer to town. Blacks Creek range is owned by the state and isn't a bad range to shoot at. There is an old cranky dude that runs it, and it maxes out at 200 or 300 yards I believe. Parma has a calendar on their website and also you can check out Parma Precision Rifle group on Facebook. There is also Snake River PRS group on there as well that will cover Twin Falls and Mountain Home. And also here is Nampa's website as well: www.nragc.com