Treestand Weight

I was messing around with my climbers and I decided to weigh one, completely ready to hunt. This includes:

Treestand: Buckshot Centershot 21.5
Seat: Mesh Slumper Seat (Had one laying around but getting another hazmore so that will be a bit lighter and no metal)
Silenced: A good amount of paracord & stealth strips to completely silence stand
Straps: Third Hand Stabilizer Straps
Bow Holder: Third Hand Bow Holder
Bow Rope: 32 Feet of Paracord
Pack: XOP TTS

Total Weight: 23lbs and some ounces (don't remember but wasn't much)

I could definitely shave some ounces by replacing some the paracord with stealth strips, using a small screw in bow hanger, etc. but my set up is very comfortable, allows me to hunt at around 30 feet easily and I hunt that height 90 percent of the time. Maybe in the future I could just use the paracord shell to further reduce weight but right now my stand is completely quiet from coming off my back to set up on the tree and climbing. I like the sit and climb ability and the bar doesn't prevent me from taking straight down shots, I actually think it allows me to shoot around the tree much better than my stands that are hand climbers.

Without the pack portion it is under right under 20 lbs but it is extremely comfortable to carry now so I can't see myself going to a lighter transport system.

There are a few areas I hunt that I do use my Lonewolf assault ii set up but it just feels so heavy on my back comparatively that I only use it when it is absolutely necessary.