Trekking pole/ shooting sticks

I wish someone would design a trekking pole/tripod combo system ... kills me to carry both!

OP
W

wyo_gasman

Lil-Rokslider
Something we are working on right now is an adapter for binocs. It won’t hold them up like a tripod but will support and steady them while you’re glassing. Keeps you arms from getting tired . Lol

I’ve got this tripod. It has one screw-off Momopod leg that can be used as a trekking pole. Ordered a second monopod leg and swapped it with one of the other 2 so now it has 2 like the Nightforce tripod mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Could be worth considering. There was a previous thread on rokslide about the adapter but I can't find it and no one has posted a review yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

slowelk

WKR
Could be worth considering. There was a previous thread on rokslide about the adapter but I can't find it and no one has posted a review yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I got these and put them on my poles, they are solid and easy to use.

I can't figger out why all these guys making stuff feel the need to oversize/bulk-up/clunk-out everything. These shouldn't be any bigger than a dual dovetail scope mount/ring

If I was to make a video promoting my product, I'd damn sure use guys that knew how to properly shoot from it, rather than those guys in the vid. Just sayin'......

OP
W

wyo_gasman

Lil-Rokslider
looks like i got a refund on the trek balls indie. hope this product still comes out.
I’m not sure why they canceled the funding. I haven’t gotten a reply to my email. I’m still selling them through the website. Our shipment is supposed to arrive Monday or Tuesday and we’ll be shipping them out ASAP. I’m not sure about the Wiser adapters, outs weigh a couple of ounces.