Trembling Giant Documentary

frans

Lil-Rokslider
Nice to see how the quality of hunt filming and editing has improved over the last few years. Great work guys!

IaTrent

Lil-Rokslider
Almost 2 years since the most recent post that I could find. Did this video make any traction? Did people like it? Is it available in stores?

Buckman

WKR
I bought it , got it from Danner boot , called them and ordered it. It was good. Think my expectations were greater than the presentation.

You have to experience it, to understand it. Nothing in my life has affected my hunting more than experiencing the Colorado Mountains and elk hunting with a bow. Getting stuck in a breeding frenzy between multiple bulls with cows running every where with with constant challenge bugles, the loud clash of massive antlers, the overpowering energy filling the air will bring out and feed long lost primal instincts that have lied buried deep in our domesticated minds and bodies. The day to day physical and psychological battles we fight as individuals while in the mountains gives us a appreciation for life. Meeting the challenges and overcoming them is a great sense of satisfaction. The last climb back to camp at the end of the evening. Watching the moon rise over the mountains as you scale the last ridge. Taking a break and watching the wind swirl through the Aspens. The incredible colors of Fall with the yellow polka dot mountain side with fallen Aspen leaves. Feeding mice pieces of a proteins bar that are living all along the fallen log your sitting behind while watching an active wallow. Escape from the Grind of Life and Humanity and experiencing nature as we were meant to experience it. Being the first to walk a deep trail covered with inches of the previous nights snowfall and the complete silence of the forest except the crunching of your footsteps in the snow. Films like this gives those that have never experienced it, a small taste of what we all love. OP thanks for the post. I escaped for a few minutes.