Trembling Giant Documentary

Big Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Those guys were great to work with. My bride is in the documentary. I can't wait for it to come out.

ktowncamo

WKR
I found that on elk101 yesterday and after watching it at least 4 times posted it on two FB pages, emailed it to my elk hunting buddy, even told my wife to watch it...which she didn't and then spent the rest of the day dreaming of elk hunting. Just 6 more months...

Big Sky, do you know if they will be doing big screen premiers or just a web premier? The site doesn't give much by way of details.

Rockey

FNG
Same here, found it on Elk101.com and the rest of the day was basically shot. Not that I don't spend enough time on this website throughout the day as it is!!
Bring on September

huntography

Lil-Rokslider
Solid work. I really enjoyed it and am happy to see more folks producing full length hunting documentaries rather than TV shows.

Have you guys seen my elk hunting documentary trailer from last year?

http://www.huntography.com/elktour/

Any feedback would be appreciated as were planning our second film for this fall.

Thanks,

Rudy

ktowncamo

WKR

Any feedback would be appreciated as were planning our second film for this fall.

Thanks,

Rudy
That was fantastic. Totally real, no fake anything just real hunting by real people enjoying the mountains and the blessing it is to hunt elk each year. I'd like to see the whole thing. iTunes? Free 99 on Vimeo? Old school DVD?

huntography

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Ktowncamo! That means a lot to me and the folks I film. We put our hearts into everything we do.

It's not out yet. But will be soon on DVD.

- Rudy

Solid work. I really enjoyed it and am happy to see more folks producing full length hunting documentaries rather than TV shows.

Thanks,

Rudy

That was great i enjoyed both trailers a bunch i was wanting a couple of hours more .....MAN i wished it was september!!
Steve

Manosteel

WKR
Love these types of hunting films. I would rather see the how you got the critter rather than just focusing on getting the critter (i. e. money shot). I enjoy the camping, where, what and how just as much as the end result or lack of a result. Plus it's always nice to see how and what gear is used, not what is pimped.

huntography

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Steve! I wish it was Sept already as well.

@manosteel - We're on the same page. I do my best to tell the whole story through my lens.

Rudy

Last edited: