Tri Cities, WA area fitness hikes

lonedave

WKR
Hey Scott.....I know your knee was hurting Saturday so I think you need to let me try out your new pack first, you lucky dog....Honest, I won't sweat on it too bad!!

Congrats!!

Dave, Travis sent me a text and was asking me if I got a new pack, said that you had posted something on Rokslide about it. Told him I didn't know what you were talking about, so I got on here to see what you had posted, and to my surprise, I had a PM from Robby Denning telling me that I should go to the Backpack forum and check out the EXO thread! Awesome! Excited to get the new pack, I'm still kind of in shock over the whole thing.

lonedave

WKR
Three of us are in West Richland, but I'm not sure of some of the others. Maybe somewhere in between may work as a meeting place, depending on the day?

Clarktar

WKR
Im just curious to get some information about Walla Walla, as my wife has an interview down there on Friday, and I am curious about the area, town, recreation, etc.

None of us are in WW, we are about an hour west of there. WW is a nice place, right on the edge of the Blue Mountains, some small rivers close by, right on the Oregon border. Don't know much about the town, only visited family there, never really spent any time. I believe that there's a few guys on this site from there or nearby. In my mind, it wouldn't be a bad place to live.

lonedave

WKR
Just saw this now or I might have showed up. It was probably pretty good this morning too. I'll be in Boise next weekend and I'm hoping to check out your Exo while I'm there!!

Duec66

FNG
Walla Walla

Im just curious to get some information about Walla Walla, as my wife has an interview down there on Friday, and I am curious about the area, town, recreation, etc.

Lived in WW when I was a kid and have visited many times since. It's grown in recent years due to the Wine industry, there are lots of swanky wineries that set up shop there. Overall all it has a small, college town vibe. There's no major economic driver to speak of however if you and your wife can find work, I would recommend it, especially if your a hunter due to its easy access to the Blue Mtns.

OP
T
Going to head up Badger tomorrow with 100 pounds around 730 if anyone wants to go. 100 pounds is NOT A REQUIREMENT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Decided to wake up this thread. I’ve been lazy this year and it’s time to redouble my efforts. Anyone up for starting weekly hikes?

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
92xj and I were doing the backside of badger Friday morings heading into the season. I cant speak for him but I could lose a lbs or two I've picked up over the last few months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
T
92xj and I were doing the backside of badger Friday morings heading into the season. I cant speak for him but I could lose a lbs or two I've picked up over the last few months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ya Ben and I have been chatting. I’ll be starting this Friday around 0600 with 50 lbs. Stupid mashed potatoes...

92xj

WKR
With the way December is shaping up I'll be starting up that stupid hill after Christmas. Most likely midday to afternoon on Fridays until duck season is over. Then it'll be bright and early every Friday prepping for that blues bear tag.

Last edited: