Triggertech and Kimber Mountain Ascent

WormSportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Have you been able to get out and shoot them yet? What are your thoughts with the Trigger techs after a few months compared to stock Kimber triggers? Thanks for any updates!

OP
S

Sako79

Lil-Rokslider
I did not switch my trigger kept the factory trigger. These are my handloads. 140gr ttsx over RL26 @3217fps average

Attachments

• 20220206_090230.jpg
    20220206_090230.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 17

freddyG

WKR
For those of you that want to swap triggers, what are you guys trying to accomplish?

Just swapping in an $8 “erniethegunsmith” varmint spring, with no adjustment will take the stock trigger to about 1 1/2 lb. With adjustment, it easily goes to 12-14 oz. Very nice trigger.

Other than maybe the click pull weight adjustment in .25 lb increments, I don’t see what the allure with the trigger tech is. It does nothing the stock trigger won’t do.

I have a 9oz Jard in one of my Montanas. It needed sear adjustment out of the box, but now is very nice, although isn’t 9oz. I will try lighter springs to bring it down some next week.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Have you been able to get out and shoot them yet? What are your thoughts with the Trigger techs after a few months compared to stock Kimber triggers? Thanks for any updates!

I have been shooting them, they are adjusted down a bit from where they were when I got them but they seem really nice. I like the feeling of the trigger show a bit more than the stock triggers. It is an upgrade but less so than other rifles since the Kimber triggers are already pretty decent. If I got another Kimber I’d probably do it again.