Triggertech triggers

cmahoney

WKR
Does anyone have anything bad to say about these triggers? I’m thinking about getting a primary for my model 700 .223.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
I have them in both of my Rem 700s. Great triggers, easy install and adjustment. Never could get a little creep out of the factory trigger in my Ti 270, it is a much better shooter with the Trigger Tech. Would buy them again without question.

freebird

WKR
I have always been a jewel trigger guy. After my last build I had to send my trigger off to jewel and used a trigger tech during that time. I was never more happy to get my jewel back. I know lots love them, I don't care for them...personal preference.

elkguide

WKR
Trigger tech triggers are great. Easy to adjust and break clean. Some people don't like the lack of over travel but for me I don't want any travel once I feel my trigger breaks. I like Timney triggers also. When I was guiding I saw two triggers fail after hunting in dry, dusty conditions and both of them were Jewels.

WKR
What models of Trigger Tech are you guys using? Got a Special sitting on the shelf waiting for rest of rifle to arrive.

EmanP223

WKR
I'll be replacing my Timney with one and they just announced a 2 stage at SHOT so that's even better.

FURMAN

WKR
Too many people get hung up on lack of over travel in the wrong way. Ask yourself why no one winning in benchrest has a trigger adjusted to have zero over travel. Having over travel gives you dwell time. This ensures you, the shooter, cause less input to the rifle system and you will have less fliers. I would love to see TT add over travel. Until then I will be running BixnAndy.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Yes like my JEWEL HVR ! :) its pretty Nice too ! and i have a Few Timney Calvin ELITEs that are all right also ! (y) WP

A Jewell cost me a booner, Moose, yes I cleaned it religiously. Never again! Timney's always seems to get mushy after a few hundred rounds.

Sorry to Hear that ! My Jewel is in my Rem 700 Varmit rifle and No probs so far ! By Mushy do you MEAN they have LOST there Crispness ? WP

I've got a special, I had no real need to go down to 6 oz with a diamond and my smith said he couldnt tell the difference between them otherwise.

Great trigger.