Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42

kswaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
I love everything about my credo, except the fov. It definitely has some tunneling compared to my pst gen II and xtr III.

Frank Dux

Lil-Rokslider
Very slightly off topic but has anyone compared the 42 and 56mm objectives? I know the 56 will last a little longer as the light dims, but also curious to know if the eyebox and clarity at max mag are noticeably improved? Significant weight penalty with the 56 though.

prm

WKR
Sounds like you could turn it on at the start of a hunt and just leave it on. Good to know!

Sounds like you could turn it on at the start of a hunt and just leave it on. Good to know!
Cold weather will certainly result in shorter battery life. So I probably wouldn’t trust it to run for a full 5 day hunt, but I’m absolutely comfortable having it on for a couple hours each morning and evening. And from the looks of it you’ll probably be ok if you forget to turn it off one night.

BCD

WKR
I bought one of these and retunred as I felt the reticle was just a little too faint for my eyes. I wish they made it with just a slightly thicker reticle. If they did I would definitely buy one

Maybe a dumb question…but is there anyway you could get a custom turret (like a Kenton industries) made for the windage and take it from covered turret to an exposed turret?