Trijicon Customer Service

morgaj1

WKR
I've had a Trijicon AccuPower for several years and the lower power illumination stopped working. I sent the scope back to Trijicon which was received by them on 7/6/21. I got notice from them earlier this week that they could not repair the scope and that they were sending me an upgrade to a Credo, free of charge. I received the Credo today and couldn't be happier. This was a 17 day turnaround, with an upgrade and communication all along the way. Great job Trijicon!

Also happy to share a favorable CS experience with Trijicon. Have an MRO that went through batteries too fast... Sent it in June and got it back earlier this week. Warranty return instructions + update communication both super. Very pleased!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Thismakes me even more likely to get a Trijicon, thanks for sharing. Worth giving a bump.

Stud Duck

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for posting. Makes me feel better about my purchases. I have a couple Trijicons and thankfully, never had to use their customer service as of yet.

My RMR (use it on the job) went out early this year so I sent it in for warranty repair. Got an email after they received it saying my three year warranty had expired. Called the immediately and informed the it had not cause I had only had it two years. I was told their records showed it was sold to a vendor just over three years ago… got into a little debate about when the warranty starts (when they ship it out to a vendor or when I purchase the product), spoke to a manager and it was replaced with a newer model and free shipping. Not the most pleasant experience, but they stood behind their product and made things right.

I sent an older Accupoint in to have the tritium replaced.
Quick turnaround and excellent communication.
Trijicon customer service is top in the industry.

What is the cost to have the tritium replaced? I have two of their scopes and one is an older TR20 that doesn't "Glow" anymore. Never knew that was an option. Thanks

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
I have a feeling they're going to start selling a lot of scopes to guys on here

Last edited: