trijicon scopes?

does anybody have experience with trijicon scopes? the acupoint and credo are what i am looking at for a 500 yard hunting rifle

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I actually have one for sale. 5-20x50 green dot with a UTG scope mount. Scope is brand new. Shot it maybe 20 times and put it back in the box. Only reason I'm selling is I bought 2 scopes and went with the other one. For hunting it's amazing. The green dot makes all the difference in the world. If you want pictures let me know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have two Accupoints:
3-9 green dot MOA duplex on one of my 270’s is about perfect. Good clear glass, reasonable weight and a functional reticle. Very easy to make hits out to 600 with this rig. No dialing, just know your trajectory and reticle. Point and shoot. No batteries!
Rock solid choice.

2.5-12 green dot MOA duplex reticle on another 270. Bright clear glass, functional reticle, reasonable weight, tracks well although I don’t really dial much and side focus which I feel is necessary from 10x up. If you don’t mind the weight penalty over the 3-9 it’s a great optic for a hunting rifle.

I’ll add that the tritium in one of my scopes did get dim after several years. I sent it in and Trijicon took care of it ASAP. No questions. No hassles.

I have no experience with the Credo.

I have limited experience with the Tenmile 4-24 on a Tikka 223 in a MDT chassis and it’s all positive so far with the caveat that the eye box isn’t very forgiving at max magnification. Glass is on par with scopes twice it’s price. Mechanics are crisp and repeatable. Illumination is perfectly suited for any hunting situation. Reticle is very user friendly.
I have kids making first round hits from 400-600 their first time out with this rig.

My cousin has a Credo 2-8 on his AR that he competes with for a while now. Since it’s still on his rifle I assume he’s getting along with it well.

Hope this helps.

OP
Joshuajosh
I have two Accupoints:
3-9 green dot MOA duplex on one of my 270’s is about perfect. Good clear glass, reasonable weight and a functional reticle. Very easy to make hits out to 600 with this rig. No dialing, just know your trajectory and reticle. Point and shoot. No batteries!
Rock solid choice.

2.5-12 green dot MOA duplex reticle on another 270. Bright clear glass, functional reticle, reasonable weight, tracks well although I don’t really dial much and side focus which I feel is necessary from 10x up. If you don’t mind the weight penalty over the 3-9 it’s a great optic for a hunting rifle.

I’ll add that the tritium in one of my scopes did get dim after several years. I sent it in and Trijicon took care of it ASAP. No questions. No hassles.

I have no experience with the Credo.

I have limited experience with the Tenmile 4-24 on a Tikka 223 in a MDT chassis and it’s all positive so far with the caveat that the eye box isn’t very forgiving at max magnification. Glass is on par with scopes twice it’s price. Mechanics are crisp and repeatable. Illumination is perfectly suited for any hunting situation. Reticle is very user friendly.
I have kids making first round hits from 400-600 their first time out with this rig.

My cousin has a Credo 2-8 on his AR that he competes with for a while now. Since it’s still on his rifle I assume he’s getting along with it well.

Hope this helps.
Extremely helpful! It’s pretty much exaclty what I am looking for but I have not heard a lot on them at all.... how durable are they? I was originuonaly looking at the nightforce shv 3-10 but these seem to have more features for a similar price

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
Extremely helpful! It’s pretty much exaclty what I am looking for but I have not heard a lot on them at all.... how durable are they? I was originuonaly looking at the nightforce shv 3-10 but these seem to have more features for a similar price
I have one on another rifle that I have had for years. Never one issue and it is my primary hunting scope.

Bak222

FNG
I actually have one for sale. 5-20x50 green dot with a UTG scope mount. Scope is brand new. Shot it maybe 20 times and put it back in the box. Only reason I'm selling is I bought 2 scopes and went with the other one. For hunting it's amazing. The green dot makes all the difference in the world. If you want pictures let me know.

What was the other scope you chose over the trijicon?