trijicon scopes?

hozeg

FNG
looking at an accupower for my proof rifle but have not heard a lot about trijicon scopes... what d you guys think of them? also looking at the lrhs 4.5-18 and nxs 2.5-10

I love the Accupoint for rifles I don't plan to dial. I've got a 1-6 on a 5.56 and a 2.5-12.5 on a 338wm. For dialers I go Nightforce.

There new scope line-up confuses me though. I know the Credo has been getting some attention here on rokslide so hopefully someone will come along and give a break down of the new offerings.

I'm interested if they offer any FFP/MIL options to the new rugged line-up.

KnuckleChild

Lil-Rokslider
I love the Accupoint for rifles I don't plan to dial. I've got a 1-6 on a 5.56 and a 2.5-12.5 on a 338wm. For dialers I go Nightforce.

There new scope line-up confuses me though. I know the Credo has been getting some attention here on rokslide so hopefully someone will come along and give a break down of the new offerings.

I think the tenmile 3-18x44 is a FFP MIL/MIL.

OP I just got in a 3-9x40 accupoint for my 7mm08 with the Mildot reticle. Haven’t shot with it yet, but it’s much nicer to look through than the vortex viper it replaced.

They are tough as nails. I have 4 different optics from them with zero issues. Favorite for a hunting rifle is the Accupoint. No batteries to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time watcher but decided it was time to join. I just took in a rifle for trade with a trijicon tenmile. Trying to decide if it’s worth it to keep or sell it off. Any input? 4.5-30x56

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved

Credo 2-10x36 has FFP/mil. The 1-6x24 and 1-8x28 also have that option. Those are the only ones I see though.

prm

WKR
Long time watcher but decided it was time to join. I just took in a rifle for trade with a trijicon tenmile. Trying to decide if it’s worth it to keep or sell it off. Any input? 4.5-30x56
NOT exact same scope, but you’ll get an idea.

I have the 2-10x36, 3-9x40, and 2.5-15x42 Credos. I like those. The 2-10 for dialing and the 3-9 as a general scope are my favorites.

Looks like some great options. But still strange where they decided to include SFP vs FFP and MIL vs MOA. I'm guessing the HX versions are hunting configs?

I'd love to see an FFP/MIL 3-12 Accupoint with the "ruggedized" elevation turret and capped windage. I would consider that on every hunting rifle I own.

KnuckleChild

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like some great options. But still strange where they decided to include SFP vs FFP and MIL vs MOA. I'm guessing the HX versions are hunting configs?

I'd love to see an FFP/MIL 3-12 Accupoint with the "ruggedized" elevation turret and capped windage. I would consider that on every hunting rifle I own.
I’d have gone with that if available instead of the 3-9x

ChrisAU

WKR

I've emailed them asking for that a couple times ha. FFP 3-12x42ish with a German #4 style reticle with hold points in MILs. Green illuminated center dot.

VernAK

WKR
I've got a half dozen Trijicons but none of the new models. All have been very durable, and I love the post triangle reticle for a bear gun.

prm

WKR

The 2-10x36 isn’t too far off. And yes, their options of MIL/MOA, FFP/SFP don’t have any obvious rhyme or reason.

I too would like a 3-12x42ish FFP/MIL version. Incorporate a good reticle and don’t over do the illumination. By sticking with 3-12 they should be able to create a very user friendly eye box.

Last edited:

wcoats

FNG
Both Scopelist and Euro Optics have really good deals on the Credo 4-16 with mil reticle. I'm thinking about buying one of those for a 18" 6.5 Creedmoor rifle I have that needs a scope. Seems like it could be a good option for my purpose. My preference would be a FFP reticle that's usable on low power for quick shots like the Bushnell LRHS but those are hard to find used.