how many triple 7 pellets

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 15 65.2%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Cayden

FNG
I have a muzzleloader and today is opener muzzleloader I'm going out this afternoon I'm wondering what yall use i personally use 2 50 grain pellets let me know please.

Rghunter2

FNG
Don’t use triple seven any more. My gun was accurate with two. Blackhorn 209 is a much better option in my opinion. Less corrosive and accuracy.

ADR

FNG
Always used two pellets with good results, until I went the smokeless route

bukfevr

FNG
I always used 2 in my Encore but had to swab the barrel after every shot to allow next bullet to seat due to a “crud ring” that T7 left about 2 inches from the breech plug. It was accurate in my rifle but after researching, I read it was sugar based and hot sugar was what leaves the ring in the barrel. Went to Blackhorn and can shoot all I want without swabbing and haven’t looked back.

elkguide

WKR
I've used 3 in my T/C Omega for years.

Only got to shoot it twice this fall..... only had a buck and a doe tag.

BAKPAKR

WKR
I always used 2 in my Encore but had to swab the barrel after every shot to allow next bullet to seat due to a “crud ring” that T7 left about 2 inches from the breech plug. It was accurate in my rifle but after researching, I read it was sugar based and hot sugar was what leaves the ring in the barrel. Went to Blackhorn and can shoot all I want without swabbing and haven’t looked back.
I used to use 3 pellets in my Encore, but I learned that I had to swab between every shot. I tried to skip that step and broke a ball starter trying to load a second shot after missing a whitetail buck. Later that same week, I shot a bull elk. Although he just stood there after the shot, I swabbed before reloading. First and second shots were both good and I got the bull. Since then, I, too, have gone to Blackhorn 209 in the Encore.

mncoolbeans

Lil-Rokslider
I don't use 777 but the White Hot Pellets, Same deal ...........50gr per pellet but have always used 2 pellets, works just fine for me.