Tripod adapter question

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Nikon monarch 3s 10x42 and was curious if anyone knew of an adapter that would work for them for a tripod? I’ve looked at nikons page and it doesn’t look like they have anything compatible unless I’m missing something as these are a handful of years old and what they do have are for their stuff that’s new and come out in the last couple of years. I’ve seen the universal rubber straps floating around, but that is a last option. Please chime in!

4ester

WKR
Is there a threaded 1/4-20 hole on the front of the pivot point like most binos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you have a ton of options. You can get something that screws into it like this (there are 100 different brands, and they all work basically the same way):

You also have this option:

You also have the option of buying the stud from outdoorsmans and screwing it into the hole and then using their adapter.. that is probably the preferred option, but the most expensive.

OP
RemiR7

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
Then you have a ton of options. You can get something that screws into it like this (there are 100 different brands, and they all work basically the same way):

You also have this option:

You also have the option of buying the stud from outdoorsmans and screwing it into the hole and then using their adapter.. that is probably the preferred option, but the most expensive.

Thank you for the insight.

Look at Bog Pod tripods. Get the bino adapter and one of the gun rests and use it for both glassing and shooting. You can get a spotting scope mount too.