Tripod adaptor options for swaro EL. What’s everyone using

Just picked up a set of swaro EL 10x50. What’s everyone using for a tripod adaptor besides sending them to outdoorsman to get the stud installed? Thanks!

HuntNTag

WKR
I either use the bog gear bino adaptor or the outdoorsmans. I do have the stud installed, just depends on what other items I have with me when I’m packing in or hunting from the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll echo what @406Smith recommends. Before getting the Outdoorsman stud installed I used Swarovski's strap system that goes over both binocular barrels for a hunt. It was designed by Satan himself. I'll link a video below that basically summarizes my thoughts on the Swarovski binocular strap (the stupid schmuck they interview is basically me with the Swarovski strap). I now use the Outdoorsman but if I didn't I'd use an RRS cinch because it wouldn't screw up my interpupillary distance every time I put it on because it only goes over one barrel.

Drenalin

WKR
I don't have ELs, but use the RRS Cinch recommended above (polymer version). It does what it's supposed to do very well. I wouldn't hesitate to use it on any binos. Here are some pics of it on my BX-4s:

Cinch Side.jpg

Cinch Top.jpg