Tripod Adaptor

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure that one of y'all have done what I'm trying to do here. I have a few hunts coming up this fall that are going to be in areas with higher prarie grass and sagebrush. A regular bipod won't give me the height that i'm looking for in some of the areas we are hunting. I always have my tripod with me, a carbon Siuri with a Manfroto 700 RC2 head. I'm looking for an adaptor that will go from a picitany rail section (short 2-3" piece that I'll mount on my rifle) to a Manfroto RC2/200pl mounting plate. I have found quite a few that would work with an arca swiss plate but I really don't want to switch between heads in the field. I like the pan head better for glassing with optics. I did se one that had both plate styles built in, but the Manfroto section was in the wrong axis were I would loose the tilt feature. Have any of you come across anything like this or an adaptor or two that would work?

TetonRecon

Lil-Rokslider
Buy the manfrotto head adaptor from larue tactical. The downside is It’s kinda spendy, and it’s small and can be easily lost if u aren’t paying attention. The positive side is it works perfectly with your manfrotto head, light weight, and can just leave it on your rifle.