Tripod and head for filming

Snowey79

Lil-Rokslider
Interested to hear what everyone is using for their tripod and head for filming their hunts whether it be using a dslr or camcorder. Just tried the new Manfrotto Befree Live head. Was not too impressed with the pan sensitivity.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We have sold a TON of the Promaster 2 head kits, ball head and fluid head, on here. It is the Promaster XC525C tripod and the Promaster SPCH20 head. Great fluid head. Both normally $389.99, the combo is $299.99

Our customer base is using SLR's for serious videos. The larger sensor reluts in bettere video's. Plus the lenses are better as well

Give me a call to discuss the variety of options

orbowhunt

Lil-Rokslider
We have sold a TON of the Promaster 2 head kits, ball head and fluid head, on here. It is the Promaster XC525C tripod and the Promaster SPCH20 head. Great fluid head. Both normally $389.99, the combo is $299.99

Our customer base is using SLR's for serious videos. The larger sensor reluts in bettere video's. Plus the lenses are better as well

Give me a call to discuss the variety of options
+1 for the SPCH20 head. Just got one and am blown away it. These guys are great to work with too.