Tripod and Window mount suggestions for Swaro Arca Swiss mount

MT257

WKR
Looking for recommendations for a tripod and window mount. Should have my Swaro 65 soon and it has the Swiss Arca mount, so I am looking for a tripod that would be able to just attach the scope to the tripod as well as the window mount.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey there - we actually released our new lineup of tripods and a new car window mount last week which all use the Arca-Swiss system. What are you mainly going to be using this setup for?

OP
M

MT257

WKR
Plan on using the scope from the vehicle as well as glassing from a tripod. Would like tripod to be somewhat lighter as I will throw both in the pack as well - just don’t need a overly expensive lightweight tripod.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Awesome - our new Summit Carbon II Tripod would be a great choice as it is lightweight enough for the backcountry at an affordable price point. These will sell in stores for $399.99.

If you were looking to go even more affordable, our High Country Aluminum Tripod would be another good option which sells in stores for $199.99.

Our new Pro Car Window Mount is our only car window mount that will use the Arca-Swiss system and this sells in stores for $79.99.

Let me know if you have any questions on our gear!

OP
M

MT257

WKR
Awesome - our new Summit Carbon II Tripod would be a great choice as it is lightweight enough for the backcountry at an affordable price point. These will sell in stores for $399.99.

If you were looking to go even more affordable, our High Country Aluminum Tripod would be another good option which sells in stores for $199.99.

Our new Pro Car Window Mount is our only car window mount that will use the Arca-Swiss system and this sells in stores for $79.99.

Let me know if you have any questions on our gear!
None of these require a plate and just attach to the base?

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
None of these require a plate and just attach to the base?
If the foot of your spotter is the Arca-Swiss pattern you would not need a plate. If it isn't, you would simply use the plate included and would be able to switch between either as they both use that system.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have the Field Optics Research Window Mount Base + FPH200 Pan Head w/ Arca Swiss QR Plate on sale for only $69.99
Included in this bundle
Field Optics Research Pan Head Sport Photo FPH-200
Field Optics Research Optics Window Mount
  • Great Pan Head for both sport optics and photography.
  • Short control arm for compact carry size.
  • Large control grip for precision control.
  • Portrait and Landscape top plate.
  • Horizontal and vertical bubble levels.
  • Pitch Angle +90/-90.
  • 360 deg pan axis.
  • Load Capacity 6.6 lbs
  • Weight 1.1 lbs
  • Aluminum construction

OP
M

MT257

WKR
We have the Field Optics Research Window Mount Base + FPH200 Pan Head w/ Arca Swiss QR Plate on sale for only $69.99
Included in this bundle
Field Optics Research Pan Head Sport Photo FPH-200
Field Optics Research Optics Window Mount
  • Great Pan Head for both sport optics and photography.
  • Short control arm for compact carry size.
  • Large control grip for precision control.
  • Portrait and Landscape top plate.
  • Horizontal and vertical bubble levels.
  • Pitch Angle +90/-90.
  • 360 deg pan axis.
  • Load Capacity 6.6 lbs
  • Weight 1.1 lbs
  • Aluminum construction
Does this have the capability of taking it to a tripod as well? Can you disconnect the pan head and attach to a tripod?