Tripod for binoculars

MHWASH

WKR
Looking for a decent tripod for using binos on. Right now I’m only using 10s and doubt I’ll go bigger. I don’t usually use a spotter either. I do target mature animals, but not that interested in inches. Is like to stay under $200 for tripod and head if possible.

Moserkr

WKR
AOKA 54.7 inchs Carbon Fiber... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SL4PFFY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

For cheap amazon stuff, I have to say this was quite impressive in build quality and weight. Heads ok. Well under your budget too and returnable if you dont like it. Next choice would be sirui tripods with the va-5 head. May be slightly over budget but id call one of the sponsors here for help deciding. (Doug comes to mind)

Lbayers91

WKR
Classified Approved
I modified a Bog Pod CLD-3 with a 3/8" stud to accept standard accessories instead of their Switcheroo crap, and mounted a VA-5 head. It's been great for about 5 years now. It is just slightly over your budget. It's tall enough to glass and shoot off of while standing.

If you're looking to steady you binos and are conscientious of how much stuff you are carrying, you'll want to get something that does more than one function, like double as a gun rest.
This is what I use - Trigger stick

TheGDog

WKR
Same deal here, just 10x and 15x binos.

One of those died-in-the-wool Elk dudes directed me toward the inexpensive SLIK Tripod SPRINT PRO II

Then over time I bought the Outdoorsman's Micro Pan Head and their Bino Adapter + Stud. The setup is great! You'll notice shakes when it's windy and you perhaps have it highly extended. But.. if you actually hike to your spots, you'll appreciate the lighter weight.

Rt_nevada

FNG
I use a slik pro 330 svh and love it. I’ve used it quite a bit for 2 seasons and I don’t really have too many complaints with it. Maybe could be taller but that’s not too big of a deal. I’m 6’1” and it’ll do the job but isn’t the most stable when it’s fully extended to reach my eyes at that height.